View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 27 Jun 2017, 02:10

Preset Language 

Post Preset Language
Hello.

I have tried to browse the forum to find my answer, but i am not able to find it. Anyways here is my question:

Since i am from norway, can i preset the website frontpage and registration details and so on to show as Norwegian language instead of english? Can i set the newly created forums to Norwegian as well?

If this is not possible from the admin panel (witch i failed to find), is it easy to edit the files required for language translation? Or do i have to edit 38491 diferent files for the translation to happen?

Anyways, this script looks interesting. Thanks for taking your time to ready my question.

Thanks

12 Jul 2012, 16:37

Post Re: Preset Language
Yes it is possible. All the main language strings for phpBBHS client side of the website such as the forum homepage, terms of service, signup page are easy to translate stored in language files.

We also have guides in the forms to set the default language for all the newly created phpBB forums to your own language.

12 Jul 2012, 17:18

PHPBBHS wrote:
Yes it is possible. All the main language strings for phpBBHS client side of the website such as the forum homepage, terms of service, signup page are easy to translate stored in language files.

We also have guides in the forms to set the default language for all the newly created phpBB forums to your own language.

Awesome. Thank you for your time :)

12 Jul 2012, 17:26

You can install mods. Depending on the mod you may have to setup an sql install system or add their sql statements to newly created forums

Unlock the key of your success by Testking microsoft office 2007 tutorial and security+ By using our latest passguide and ju study Southern California Institute of Architecture you can easily pass selftestengine exam.

25 Feb 2015, 07:56