phpBB 3.0.5 and other updates

Important announcements.
CyberAlien
Coder
Hosted Forums: 0

phpBB 3.0.5 and other updates

Post by CyberAlien »

Update for phpBB 3.0.5 is ready, I'm currently testing it on several servers to make sure it works, it will be released tomorrow.

As usual, update instructions will be posted in this thread (visible only to customers), so if you want to get instant notification when update has been released, subscribe to that topic.

In addition to 3.0.5 update, there was another release few days ago. It was a big release, which included several new features that help you with maintenance, new spam prevention functions (it is disabled by default) and full support for mySQL 4.1 or newer.

I have also added a new forum: showcase. Everyone can see that forum, but only forum host owners can post there. Many people are asking me to show websites that use phpBBHS, I don't like linking to websites of forum host owners without their permission, so if you own a successful forum host that uses phpBBHS, please post a topic about it in that forum. If you have some offer or if you just want to advertise your forum host: post a topic about it in that forum.
CyberAlien
Coder
Hosted Forums: 0

Re: phpBB 3.0.5 and other updates

Post by CyberAlien »

Update for 3.0.5 has been released.