phpBBHS Beta

Important announcements.
CyberAlien
Coder
Hosted Forums: 0

phpBBHS Beta

Post by CyberAlien »

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce first beta version of phpBB Hosting Script. It is available in customers area for everyone who has purchased a license.

It is stable enough to be used on live websites, and it will be upgradable to final version, so download it and have fun :)

Notes:
- Few functions are still missing.
- Forum search and forum editor modules are not finished yet. They are working, but you cannot delete forums yet, search options and editing are very limited.
- There might be bugs. If you find one, please report it via customers area of support forum and I'll fix it as soon as possible.
- I think I've disabled all dangerous functions that forum admins should not have access to, but it is possible that I've missed something, so please test phpBB control panel of hosted forums and report anything weird.
- Upgrade instructions between different beta versions, release candidates and final version will be posted in client area.

I'm planning to release final version in about a week or so.
CyberAlien
Coder

Re: phpBBHS Beta

Post by CyberAlien »

Added new beta to client area.

It includes bug fixes. Thanks for all reports.
CyberAlien
Coder

Post by CyberAlien »

Added another beta to client area.

It includes more bug fixes and more advanced editor and search modules.
CyberAlien
Coder

Post by CyberAlien »

Added one more beta to client area.

This beta version has all features that will be in final phpBBHS. In the next few days I'll add some more tweaks and will extensively test it to make sure everything works, then will release as final version.