Shared Hosting

Pre-sales questions for phpBB 3 forum hosting script.
ssoele

Shared Hosting

Post by ssoele »

I have now a shared hosting account, but someone on my server has already a license, do I need to buy one to?
headout
Hosted Forums: 0

Re: Shared Hosting

Post by headout »

ssoele wrote:I have now a shared hosting account, but someone on my server has already a license, do I need to buy one to?
Yesterday you contacted us, asking us to buy a additional license for you. We refused ;) Now you are telling us this story... I'll think Cyberalien will refuse too. But that's up to him.

Why don't you pay the $75 (which is very cheap), get access to the members area on this forum, get the great support Cyberalien and get a great product (imho).
If you don't have money to buy this script, you don't have money to run forum hosting service, so you should stay away from forum hosting business.
It's a quote from this page.
We offer free phpBB3 hosting and dedicated servers optimized for phpBB3 hosting.
ssoele

Post by ssoele »

Yes, I asked you, but now I hear from my host that already somebody on the server has that script,, I just wanna know if I need to buy a license or not, I will buy one if needed. But now I hear that I will get access o the member area, so I will buy one, but now I have an other question, can you have 2 license on 1 IP?
headout
Hosted Forums: 0

Post by headout »

You'll need a dedicated IP address.
We offer free phpBB3 hosting and dedicated servers optimized for phpBB3 hosting.
ForumHost

Post by ForumHost »

@headout
IMHO, I think you should move out of your host - but then, its just a personal opinion. Although I hope you do.