implementing the script...

Pre-sales questions for phpBB 3 forum hosting script.
Boia

implementing the script...

Post by Boia »

(sorry for my bad english XD)

I finally decided to buy this script, but first I want to give you some advice on implementing the script! :)

Here in Italy there's a free forum hosting called ForumFree (that is the same of ForumCommunity)... and it is the best! (they don't sell the script, so i think it's not spam XD)

I would be happy if CyberAlien will sign up and see the features it has. If you can't understand italian, I can help you (if you want), or use google translator.

And if you want a list of features that will be surely appreciated by all ( :p ) just tell me and i'll make it!

Bye!
CyberAlien
Coder
Hosted Forums: 0

Re: implementing the script...

Post by CyberAlien »

Don't mean to sound offensive, but I don't care what features they do or don't have, so I'm not going to look there. I'm not competing with anyone.
Boia

Post by Boia »

no no no, i don't want you to compete with them, I just wanna to script be better!!! :oops:
Scribble
Hosted Forums: 0

Post by Scribble »

I actually like HS the way it is. The more features a script has, the more bugs and problems we will come across in the future. Plus upgrading phpbb would be a hassle when there too many changes.

Ever heard of the KISS rule? "Keep It Simple, Stupid" (no, really its an old saying lol)