phpbb3.2 question

Pre-sales questions for phpBB 3 forum hosting script.
forumeasy

Re: phpbb3.2 question

Post by forumeasy »

on the other hand I find myself blocked if tell me that my ip do not dedicate while on plesk cell it appears to dedicate it?

and error site

Code: Select all

PHP Notice: in file includes/template.php on line 251: include(cache/templates/default.page_header_tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
PHP Notice: in file includes/template.php on line 251: include(hs/cache/templates/default.page_header_tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
PHP Notice: in file includes/template.php on line 251: include(): Failed opening 'hs/cache/templates/default.page_header_tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/plesk/php/7.0/share/pear')
PHP Notice: in file includes/template.php on line 251: include(hs/cache/templates/default.index_tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
PHP Notice: in file includes/template.php on line 251: include(hs/cache/templates/default.index_tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
PHP Notice: in file includes/template.php on line 251: include(): Failed opening 'hs/cache/templates/default.index_tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/plesk/php/7.0/share/pear')
PHP Notice: in file includes/template.php on line 251: include(hs/cache/templates/default.page_footer_tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
PHP Notice: in file includes/template.php on line 251: include(hs/cache/templates/default.page_footer_tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
PHP Notice: in file includes/template.php on line 251: include(): Failed opening 'hs/cache/templates/default.page_footer_tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/plesk/php/7.0/share/pear')

and when I go 'hs/cache/templates/default.page_header_tpl.php'

the folder and empty
PHPBBHS
Hosted Forums: 0

Post by PHPBBHS »

Did you install? Or if you did go to the admin and rebuild the cache
forumeasy

Post by forumeasy »

yes I install
them well I made a
-update cache
-check cache and refresh cache
forumeasy

Post by forumeasy »

go http://forumeasy.fr/index.hs

if you refresh this page several times you would see the errors products change very strange
PHPBBHS

Post by PHPBBHS »

Does your hs/config.php file have

if(!defined('HS_WEB_ROOT'))
    define('HS_WEB_ROOT', dirname(__FILE__)  . '/');

define('HS_CACHE_DIR', HS_WEB_ROOT . 'cache/');			// cache directory
define('HS_CACHE_DIR_UPDATES', HS_WEB_ROOT . 'cache/updates/');	// cache directory for forum updates
define('HS_CACHE_DIR_TEMPLATES', HS_WEB_ROOT. 'cache/templates/');	// cache directory for custom templates (should not be the same as HS_CACHE_DIR)
It should use the full path when calling the files.

Also make sure your cache folder is writable
forumeasy

Post by forumeasy »

yes

// cache
define('HS_CACHE_EXPIRE', 3600);			// expiration of cached data. default = 24 hours
define('HS_CACHE_DIR', HS_ROOT . 'cache/');			// cache directory
define('HS_CACHE_DIR_UPDATES', HS_ROOT . 'cache/updates/');	// cache directory for forum updates
define('HS_CACHE_DIR_TEMPLATES', HS_ROOT . 'cache/templates/');	// cache directory for custom templates (should not be the same as HS_CACHE_DIR)
define('HS_CACHE_EXT', '.php');				// file extension
define('HS_CACHE_SUBDIRS', true);			// true if cache manager should use subdirectories
define('HS_CACHE_SUBDIRS_LEVEL', 2);		// subdirectories level for forums
define('HS_CACHE_CHMOD_FILE', 0755);		// chmod for files
define('HS_CACHE_CHMOD_DIRS', 0755);		// chmod for directories
PHPBBHS

Post by PHPBBHS »

Looks wrong compared to one i posted above.

I see the issue I need to do some updates on config.blank file as well
forumeasy

Post by forumeasy »

it's good i got there by changing the cache link and putting the full links it works

on the other hand for the forums that I create the directory in plesk * .forumeasy.fr must point on that file to have the forums?
PHPBBHS

Post by PHPBBHS »

No you just point to install of phpbbhs before /hs folder. Each domain should point to the main webpath of phpbb
forumeasy

Post by forumeasy »

PHPBBHS wrote: 08 Oct 2018, 15:10 No you just point to install of phpbbhs before /hs folder. Each domain should point to the main webpath of phpbb
Mhmmm
HTTP ERROR 500