How to access customers area.
- Posts: 1146
- Joined: 30 Jun 2009, 20:15
- Hosted Forums: 0
What is in customers area of this forum:
To access customers area you should follow these simple steps:
- Support forum for customers. This is the fastest way to get support, because questions you have might have been answered there, and other customers can help you.
- Tutorials, solutions to common problems/questions.
- Modules, mods and templates published by other customers, and you can publish your own releases too, including commercial ones.
You have completed required steps, but still don't see support forum?
- Register on this forum (accounts on website and forum are separate).
- Edit your profile on website (on website, not on forum, follow this link) and enter your forum username in appropriate field.
- You haven't purchased forum hosting script. Only customers who have valid licenses can access customers area of forum.
- You have ordered script, but your order haven't been processed yet. You don't have a valid license until your order has been confirmed. There is nothing you can do about it, but to wait.