Features for users

Pre-sales questions for phpBB 3 forum hosting script.
answer

Features for users

Post by answer »

hi my frindes

i have some questions

1- u do the installiaton for the script or not

20- wiche hacks i can use it in phpbb

3- hack installatoin it is easy or not ( i can use automod )

4- in echoPH script ( Advanced Ad Removal and Database Backup Access: Users have the option of removing ads by paying a flat fee (that you set) or by purchasing a number of ad-free impressions. Database backups are handled in a similar fashion - they can pay a flat fee to have 'unlimited' access to backups, or they can purchase blocks of downloads at a certain price (again, which you set).

Paid Upgrades: Users can upgrade their forums to remove ads (by purchasing a number of ad-free impressions or paying a flat fee for ad removal) and are also able to get access to database backups (by purchasing a number of downloads - in blocks you set or paying a flat fee), all at prices YOU set! Currently using Paypal's IPN technology and 2Checkout to process payments, upgrades are automatic for verified, confirmed, instant Paypal payments (eChecks will not automatically upgrade the account until it has cleared). You also have the ability to choose one time or recurring payments.)

my best regards
sultan
PHPBBHS
Hosted Forums: 0

Re: Features for users

Post by PHPBBHS »

1. You the client would do the installation

2,3 You can use mods/hacks with this setup.

4. We support ad removal with PayPal. You can set it up either for x amount days or unlimited ad free removal. We do not have a system to allow database exports that general allows people to leave your forum host which we try to avoid.
emoruffino
Hosted Forums: 0

Re: Features for users

Post by emoruffino »

PHPBBHS wrote:1. You the client would do the installation

2,3 You can use mods/hacks with this setup.

4. We support ad removal with PayPal. You can set it up either for x amount days or unlimited ad free removal. We do not have a system to allow database exports that general allows people to leave your forum host which we try to avoid.
*though you have the ability set up specified forums to gain access to database backups.
indieCore radio - 24/7 music and HD music videos... (hiatus)
contentZERO. - my design/production company...