Preset Language

Pre-sales questions for phpBB 3 forum hosting script.
Rmk82

Preset Language

Post by Rmk82 »

Hello.

I have tried to browse the forum to find my answer, but i am not able to find it. Anyways here is my question:

Since i am from norway, can i preset the website frontpage and registration details and so on to show as Norwegian language instead of english? Can i set the newly created forums to Norwegian as well?

If this is not possible from the admin panel (witch i failed to find), is it easy to edit the files required for language translation? Or do i have to edit 38491 diferent files for the translation to happen?

Anyways, this script looks interesting. Thanks for taking your time to ready my question.

Thanks
PHPBBHS
Hosted Forums: 0

Re: Preset Language

Post by PHPBBHS »

Yes it is possible. All the main language strings for phpBBHS client side of the website such as the forum homepage, terms of service, signup page are easy to translate stored in language files.

We also have guides in the forms to set the default language for all the newly created phpBB forums to your own language.
Rmk82

Re: Preset Language

Post by Rmk82 »

PHPBBHS wrote:Yes it is possible. All the main language strings for phpBBHS client side of the website such as the forum homepage, terms of service, signup page are easy to translate stored in language files.

We also have guides in the forms to set the default language for all the newly created phpBB forums to your own language.
Awesome. Thank you for your time :)