Good customer support and a few questions.

Pre-sales questions for phpBB 3 forum hosting script.
Devin

Good customer support and a few questions.

Post by Devin »

How fast is your customer support? Is there a customer support email or just these forums? How fast do you normally reply to a problem?

How often is this script updated? Is it updated within a few days of new PhpBB versions? What about new features on the back side of the script?

How can I upgrade this script so that ALL PhpBB forums hosted under me are up to date? Is it a simple process of running a upgrade file?

Is there documentation on how to add the AD spots to other forum templates?
Devin

Re: Good customer support and a few questions.

Post by Devin »

I forgot one thing also,

What types of upgrades are available for your script?

Copyright removal?