Selling my phpbbhs Licence $50

General discussion. Spammers will be banned.
milla247

Selling my phpbbhs Licence $50

Post by milla247 »

Edit: Updated and confirmed at http://www.phpbbhs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=729 (2nd post by Cyberalien)
Hi I am still selling my license that I bought here

I am asking for $50 for the license which is $25 cheaper than the regular price. I am also willing to sell my domain name phpbb3xp.com for any decent offer, however the domain name is not needed to buy the license and you may use any domain of course.

I bought this from cyberalien a while back and planned to run my own multi-forum phpbb3 but I am no longer able to run a business like this so I want to transfer the license and forum account to the buyer.
I will give you the access info for the client area and then you can enter your registered forum username into the customer area to gain access to customer forums.

I would prefer paypal as the payment method.

If you are interested in getting a great script and business going for a bit cheaper but second hand look no further.
You may contact me at my email milla247@shaw.ca for further info.

Thank you
(Please note that I am only transferring the script license from myself to you at less the cover price and not an established business, I do not take responsibility for your new business)
Last edited by milla247 on 25 Aug 2008, 10:40, edited 6 times in total.
stars

Re: Selling my phpbbhs Licence + Domain

Post by stars »

Hi, what is you hosting company ? I might be interested in buying ?
milla247

Re: Selling my phpbbhs Licence + Domain

Post by milla247 »

Bump and check first post